1/ Booking and confirmation of the booking
Any booking will be confirmed per e-mail or fax; together with the details of your credit card's number, expiry date, 3 digits, and a written agreement on the payment of the initial deposit.
2/ Initial deposit
Upon booking 50% of the total amount of your stay will be charged to your credit card. Should you pay by check the safety deposit will represent 100% of the total amount of your stay and the check will be cashed.
Cancellation policy for individuals:
- cancellation 2 days before the planned arrival date: no fees,
- cancellation less than 2 days before the planned arrival date: 100% of the one-night rate shall be billed,
- No-show: 100% of the total amount of the planned stay
Cancellation policy for groups:
- cancellation 30 days before the planned arrival date: no fees,
- cancellation 30 to 14 days before the planned arrival date : 50% of the one-night rate shall be billed,
- cancellation 14 to 7 days before the planned arrival date : 100% of the one-night rate shall be billed,
- No-show or cancellation less than 7 days before the planned arrival date: 100% of the total amount of the planned stay.
- Force majeureshall have to be officially justified, and can then lead to the refund of the initial deposit.
4/ Premature departure
Should you leave prematurely, the total cost of the initially planned stay shall be billed.
5/ Late check-in
Check-in on the day of arrival shall never be later than 10:00 p.m.
Please collect your key at reception before 8:00 p.m.
6/ Themed stays, gifts, etc.
Should you book one of our themed stays, or special gift ideas, no benefits may be deducted, whether consumed or not.
With an additional 15€ (food not included), pets under 7 kilos are allowed in our hotel. Large size dogs are not permitted.
Any degradation shall be billed to the client.
Pets are not allowed in the restaurant.
8/ Tourist tax
The national tourist tax (for 18 years old and above) is 1.5€ per person and per night.
Le Manoir de Bellerive isa « non-smoking » hotel.
Your bedroom is available from 04:00 p.m., and you’ll have to leave it before 12:00 a.m. on the day of departure.